Located in the heart of Nassau, Bay Street Marina is conveniently located within walking distance of Paradise Island to the east & downtown to the west.
Latitude: 25° 4.658’ N
Longitude: 77° 19.690’ W
Bay Street Marina Facts
- 89 slips for transient or permanent docking
- Vessels from 40′ to 500′
- 12′ draft, low tide
- Electrical supply 30 amp to direct feeds of 480v
- Free Wi-Fi at every slip
- Finest Brazilian ipe wood docks
- 24-hour dockmaster services
- Full CCTV 24-hour security
- High quality reverse osmosis, fresh water at every slip
- Wastewater disposal facility
- Pets Welcome
- Yacht wash down & polishing available
For boaters that have not already cleared Bahamian Customs & Immigration prior to arriving at Bay Street Marina, please have the yellow quarantine flag up and we will call immigration and customs to clear the vessel upon arrival.
Bay Street Marina is a proud member of the Association of Bahamas Marinas. A levy of 2% is added to all dockage rates to help support their good works throughout The Bahamas. To learn more about what the levy funds are used for, Click Here.
Meet the Bay Street Marina Team
It's a human thing.
We are waiting to welcome you!