Located in the heart of Nassau, Bay Street Marina is conveniently located within walking distance of Paradise Island to the east & downtown to the west.
Latitude: 25° 4.658’ N
Longitude: 77° 19.690’ W
Bay Street Marina Facts
- 110 slips for transient or permanent / long term docking
- Vessels from 40′ to 500′
- 12′ draft, low tide
- Electrical supply 30 amp to direct feeds of 480v
- Free ultra-fast Wi-Fi at every slip
- Finest Brazilian ipe wood docks
- Dockmaster services form 8 am to 5 pm
- Ice $8.50 (20 pound bag)
- Full CCTV 24-hour security
- High quality reverse osmosis, fresh water at every slip
- RUBIS Fuel Service available on Dock D (and they also offer Bunkering Fuel on E and F Docks)
- Wastewater disposal facility
- Pets are welcome
- Yacht wash down & polishing available
- Both wet and dry slips (with boat lifts) available for long term dockage. Special rates available. Please enquire.
- For assistance, Bay Street Marina can be reached on Channel 8 VHF.
Bay Street Marina Rates (as of 12/1/19)
- Daily $4.00 per foot base dockage rate
- Weekly $3.25 per foot
- Monthly $3.00 per foot (paid in advance)
- Annually $2.00 per foot (paid in advance)
- Electric – 65 cents per KW
- Water – 25 cents per gallon for reverse osmosis water
- Minimum charge is for 40’
Please call or email us for further information and for low season rates.
For boaters that have not already cleared Bahamian Customs & Immigration prior to arriving at Bay Street Marina, please have the yellow quarantine flag up and we will call immigration and customs to clear the vessel upon arrival. You can download and fill out all of the customs and immigration forms prior to arrival. Click for forms.
Bay Street Marina is a proud member of the Association of Bahamas Marinas. A levy of 2% is added to all dockage rates to help support their good works throughout The Bahamas. To learn more about what the levy funds are used for Click Here.
Become a VIP Boater in The Bahamas!
Join the ABM’s Voyager Club and receive dockage discounts at Bay Street Marina plus more discounts and deals from around The Bahamas and The World!